Please join us for ABLE’s
50th Anniversary Celebration!
Tuesday September 29, 2015
4:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Help us celebrate these fifty years of service to our community and
share our vision for all that lies ahead.
Audio & Braille Literacy Enhancement (ABLE) transcribes a broad range of print materials into alternative formats for people with print disabilities. We are committed to the belief that standard print materials should be accessible to everyone. Our specialized services are a key to dignity, productivity, enhanced literacy, and independence.
Able provides transcriptions of a broad range of print materials, including:
- school textbooks and other educational materials
- fiction, poetry, and drama for adults and children
- tax forms
- work and professional development materials
- business cards
- technical/training manuals or slide presentations
- election ballots
- diagrams, maps and other illustrations
- restaurant menus
- health and medical information